Will EU Directive on unfair trading in food supply chain cut across what we're already doing in UK?
10/07/2018 20:53 - webmaster
• European Parliament, Brussels, 10 July 2018
• Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy Group (EFDD)
- Response: European Commission representative
• Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRI)
• Item on Agenda: 14.0 (AGRI/8/12799) Unfair trading practices in business-to-business relationships in the food supply chain
• Full session (video stream)