Protecting hard-earned assets from rapacious governments - David Coburn MEP
26/01/2017 23:28 - webmaster
• European Parliament, Brussels, 24 January 2017
• David COBURN MEP, UK Independence Party (Scotland), Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy (EFDD) group - @DavidCoburnUkip Responses:
- Professor Ronen Palan, Senior advisor - Tax Justice Network
- Professor Brooke Harrington, Associate Professor Copenhagen Business School.
Author of “Capital without Borders, Wealth Managers and the One Percent”
• Committee of Inquiry to investigate alleged contraventions and maladministration in the
application of Union law in relation to money laundering, tax avoidance and tax evasion (PANA)
• Item on Agenda: 4.0(PANA/8/08782) Public hearing on "The role of lawyers, accountants and bankers in Panama Papers"