News & Analysis: 19-May-2014
- UKIP head into North East elections as the big spenders
- VIDEO: UKIP’s Roger Helmer talks of support in Boston
- The Observer's spectacular own goal, by Roger Helmer
- Lib-Dem MEP Phil Bennion: "Roger Helmer is a very competent man. And very agreeable. I have great respect for him."
- Watch: Suzanne Evans: UKIP needs to hold balance of power in 2015 to make sure there will be a referendum (BBC, Andrew Neil)
- Watch: David Coburn: For Scotland to be ruled by Brussels and Frankfurt is not 'independence' (BBC)
- ComRes/Independent: Ukip on 35%, 11 points ahead of Labour, with Tories on 20%
- Euro Election Projections, By Region: Comres/Independent update 18 May
- Ukip Placed in First and Third Place by Different Polls Ahead of European Elections
- Westminster still expects Ukip to win
- Wales: Ukip's clear message on quitting Europe
- Local Elections: 'Battle borough' Havering could see big Ukip gains and a coalition, according to report
- South Tyneside: Can UKIP break Labour's grip at local elections?
- Labour councellor turns up in drag to protest against UKIP public meeting
- Political Language used as a Weapon in the P.C. Era
- Election Countdown – Reason to Vote UKIP #5 - EU laws override UK laws
- Election Countdown – reason to vote UKIP #6: Send them a message
- UkipDaily: Sunday’s Papers - 18 May 2014
- UkipDaily: Saturday's Papers - 17 May 2014
- Trying To Ban Pfizer's Bid For AstraZeneca Would Be In Breach Of EU Law
- Asylum seekers are put in 4-star hotels - at the cost of £900,000 from taxpayers
- Democracy is Not For Sale in the European Union
- Vast Majority Of Swiss Reject $25 Minimum Wage In National Referendum
- Hundreds of protesters arrested in Brussels as business leaders debate 'maintaining citizen's trust'
- Deutsche Bank Scrambles To Raise Capital: Will Sell €8 Billion In Stock At Up To 30% Discount
- Italy's Renzi faces Grillo challenge ahead of EU election
- The Real Reason Draghi Will Do "Whatever It Takes" To Crush The Euro
- 'It’s a dead end': German FM joins chorus of discontent over Russia sanctions rhetoric
- Kiev Waging War on Its Own People, by Stephen Lendman
- Watch: Voting in the Ukrainian parliament
- Ron Paul: The Fuse Has Been Lit (Weekly Podcast, Charles Goyette)
- Washington spends £200m creating intelligence hub in Britain
- Britain has tried to block release of US 'torture files' that could prove Blair Government was complicit in ill-treatment of terror suspects, it is claimed
- Now America loses Blair's 'I'll back Iraq war' letter to Bush: Mystery of missing note that told US President, 'whatever you do, I'm with you'
- Chaos in Libya: How the US-NATO War Destabilized North Africa and Now Threatens Europe
- Over 3000 Chinese Evacuated (By Boat & Plane) As Vietnam's Anti-China Riots Escalate
- Where the World's Unsold Cars Go To Die...
- FDA To Ban Organic Farming?