News & Analysis: 16-May-2014
- WATCH: Nigel Farage vs James O'Brien: Live On LBC
- Nigel Farage: UKIP in Scotland to win their first seat in the European Parliament (BBC, This Week)
- WATCH: UKIP, the Radical Right and the European Elections - with Nigel Farage, Matthew Goodman, Laura Sandys, Joe Twyman (Chatham House)
- Euro Election Projections: Comres update 15 May (by region)
- Ukip enjoys donation surge after Tory donors defect: Sevenfold rise to almost £500,000 this year
- WATCH: Cast Iron Dave 2009. Lest We Forget.
- Ukip roars ahead in Dover general election poll
- Roger Helmer: Voters will support UKIP on key issues
- Roger Helmer's ST Georges day Speech in Seaford
- UKIP offers voters authentic new approach to politics, by Roger Helmer MEP
- Washington Post interviews Nigel Farage
- Only 3% of Ukip supporters say they trust politicians
- Belfast: Reasonably good start for UKIP in political minefield
- WATCH: Nigel Farage and Henry Reilly on tour, Northern Ireland 2014
- UKIP defiant as election posters are destroyed in Hitchin
- UKIP deputy leader Paul Nuttall warns on dangers of low energy bulbs
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage backs Collegiate campaign
- Nigel Farage: British Asian member quit UKIP because she was intimidated
- WATCH: UKIP's Patrick O'Flynn on Sanya-Jeet Thandi quitting the party (Daily Politics)
- WATCH: The Truth about UKIP that the Mainstream Media Don't Show You (Breitbart London)
- Thalidomide: The Fifty Year Fight
- 51% agree with the statement: "UKIP is highlighting important issues which other parties aren't taking seriously enough" - Ipsos Mori poll (relegated to the very bottom)
- Survey spotlights pro-EU Brits, anti-EU Italians
- UKIP MEP Gerard Batten speaks out for victims of Thalidomide (EP video)
- Norman Tebbit: The smears against Nigel Farage - and the freedoms of Magna Carta
- Government to slash subsidies for large scale solar farms
- UkipDaily News Brief: Friday, 16th May 2014
- Elections 2014: Lib Dem Nick Clegg is a man with nothing left to lose
- EU elections 2014: Does Germany rule your world?
- Euro Growth Diverges; Strong Germany Offsets France
- Left and Right trade europhile blows on economy in EU election debate
- Buses, selfies, posters: EU farce in full swing
- French PM Valls signs decree giving government new powers to block foreign takeover bids - but will it get EU approval?
- Italy threatens to send migrants who arrive by sea across Europe unless it gets help to stop flow
- Greece denies plan for retroactive tax on foreign bondholders
- Greek Stocks Tumble, Drag Periphery Down, On Election Fears, Retroactive Tax
- Why Belgium Can Never Work
- Europe's "Very Disappointing" Q1 GDP In Charts
- When The Head Of The European Central Bank Lies To Zero Hedge On The Record: Presenting Europe's "Plan Z"
- Euro zone first-quarter growth disappoints, puts pressure on ECB to start the money printing machine
- Russia Dumps 20% Of Its Treasury Holdings As Mystery "Belgium" Buyer Adds Another Whopping $40 Billion
- PM Viktor Orban upsets europhiles by call for Hungarian minority self-rule in Ukraine
- Jobbik MEP accused of working for Russia because 'he regulalry meets with Russian dipomats in a "conspiratorial manner", and visits Moscow every month'
- Czech Republic: 'No NATO Troops on Our Soil'
- Ukraine Slides Deeper Toward War as Russia Warns on Vote
- Did William Hague deceive House of Commons over Ukraine?
- Odessa massacre victims died in seconds, not from smoke - emergency service chief
- Ukraine Can Use EU Aid to Pay Off Russian Gas Debt – European Commission
- Letter from the Kremlin: Putin writes to EU leaders regarding the supply and transit of Russian gas across the territory of Ukraine
- Donetsk People's Republic announces sanctions against US, EU
- Indiana Police Taser Ten Year Old Boy At Day Care
- Meet The People Who "Fix" The Price Of Gold