News & Analysis: 13-Nov-2013
- Nigel Farage tells David Blunkett to sign Daily Express petition on Romania and Bulgaria
- David Blunkett Backed By Nigel Farage After Warning Of Roma 'Riots'
- Influx of Roma migrants could spark city riots, warns David Blunkett
- A spectacular mistake on immigration: Straw finally admits Labour 'messed up' by letting in one million East Europeans
- UKIP Daily: The costs of unlimited immigration
- Gawain Towler: This is the omelette that required the breaking of eggs
- Paul Nuttall accuses Nissan of using bully boy tactics
- Andrew Charalambous: Home ownership – yes please. Housing bubble – no thanks.
- High Court judge 'surprised' that controversial EU laws that we blocked are now legally binding
- Britons face 20 years of energy bill misery
- Cameron could persuade sceptical voters to stay in EU if he succeeds in renogiating UK membership of the EU - poll
- David Cameron 'must embrace Churchill's vision of United States of Europe', says Commission president Barroso (But Churchill once said, 'If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea', says Farage)
- Vote to throw out 'bedroom tax' fails in Parliament
- EU banks outside euro zone likely to overcome stress test divide
- Italian banks told to raise 1.2 billion euros for ECB review
- Euro zone output drops more than expected, recovery 'stuck in first'
- Plan to raid bank creditors could shatter Europe's calm
- Factbox: Non-eurozone bank stress tests preparations by country
- German "wise men" warn against generous social measures
- Austrian Revenue Dip Exposes Gaping Budget Deficit
- Goebbels Would Be Proud: European Union Pulls Report Alleging Spanish Economic Data Is Made Up
- EU Withdraws Report That Criticized Spanish Budget Data
- EU calls Spanish claims on new Erasmus funding 'rubbish'
- Spain's solar police to kick in your door
- Greece and its international lenders at odds over how to close 2 billion euro 2014 budget gap
- Distance separating Greece and troika getting smaller, says finance minister
- Cyprus: Fitch sees deeper recession, growth in 2017
- Low-growth deflation threat in Europe may prompt investment rethink
- Malta offers EU citizenship to anyone with €650,000 to spare
- Despite Brussels calling the shots, the Irish are still hooked on the euro
- West must stop appeasing efforts to ban criticism of Islam
- Let Press into family courts to uphold justice and stop 'irreversible wrongs', says judge
- Mother-of-four told severely disabled son, 18, can't live with her 'because she wants to home-school him'
- Central Banks Risk Asset Bubbles in Battle With Deflation Danger
- Central Banks Are Making a Terrible Mistake - Jim Rogers (Reuters video)
- What Would Happen If There Was No Central Bank?
- Cartoon: Obama Translated