News & Analysis: 15-Apr-2013
- My Britain: UKIP party election broadcast for the local elections (video)
- What Thatcher would do today about... Europe, by Nigel Farage
- Nigel Farage: No need for Ukip if Thatcher had stayed in No 10
- Ed West: Nigel Farage has successfully positioned himself as both Thatcher's heir and a man of the people
- "UKIP stands for bringing government back to where it belongs - with people"
- Focus On Southminster Campaign, 15th – 20th April
- Cranleigh councillor joins UKIP
- Shalford, Surrey: Admin error sees Tory unable to stand in elections
- The Independence Daily
- The UKIP Daily
- Conservative Home: The media are taking Ukip more and more seriously – how will the Tory leadership respond?
- Fury as foreigners get 1/5 jobs at rail link and Brits miss out
- Convicted rapist who was allowed to move to Britain from Lithuania... viciously attacked woman in street just a month after arriving
- UK pension deficits set to rise by £100bn
- Has Cameron at last learnt Blair's lesson that the British are NOT naturally Left-wing?
- David Cameron and Angela Merkel call for 'urgent' European reform
- Cameron Sends Out Tories to Make Friends, Influence EU
- EU Set to Clash on Bank Deal as Germany Sees Treaty Limit
- New EU tax threat to expats
- BCC wants EU law rethink
- EU uses public cash to back groups that want to stifle Press freedom
- Do we really need the European Union?
- Cyprus Central Bank Independence Attacked, Official Says
- Cyprus Mail: Exiting the euro is a debate we must have
- Cyprus passports offered to big foreign losers in EU bailout
- Troika set to announce completion of Greek review in wake of agreement
- About 4,000 Greek civil servants to lose jobs this year as part of troika deal
- Portugal’s elder statesman calls for 'Argentine-style' default
- Anti-euro party officially launched in Germany
- Leading German economist calls for dissolution of eurozone to save EU
- German Elites Drawn to Anti-Euro Party, Spelling Trouble for Merkel
- Italy's Berlusconi says he would be PM candidate if new vote held
- Croatia’s first European election marked by low turnout
- ‘EU membership is merely means for pursuing our interests’ says Serbian PM (presumably with a straight face)
- Analysts fear biofuel increase in EU will harm environment
- EU grants for Libyan CSOs
- Which Country's Gold Will Be Sold Next?
- Gold, Silver In Asian Liquidation Mode As China Growth Slows More
- Mike Maloney: Today's Low Gold & Silver Prices Are Not Realistic
- Ex-Soros Advisor Sells "Almost All" Japan Holdings, Shorts Bonds; Sees Market Crash, Default And Hyperinflation