- Nigel Farage explains why Ukip is here to stay
- Survation/Mirror poll: Ukip on 32%, Labour 27%, Tories 23%
- Euro Elections 2014: Opinion Polls Final Round Up
- Nigel Farage: UKIP may hold balance of power
- Nigel Farage: They have given away our country to unelected bureaucrats in Brussels and we are going to take it back (Video, Eastleigh, 20.05.2014)
- Nigel Farage's interview on the Today programme: Politics live blog (Guardian)
- Ukip gains ground in Wales in run-up to European elections, poll reveals
- Election countdown: Reason to vote UKIP #1 - Vote UKIP, Get UKIP
- Election countdown: reason to vote UKIP #2 - It's just not democracy
- UKIP MEP candidates make late bid for support of more Labour voters in Leicester
- Fake 'Romanian' Protesters Exposed at UKIP Rally
- WATCH: Channel 4 Interview Stitch-Up Fails as Romanian Woman Agrees with Farage
- 10.7% of total crime in London Metropolitan area in 2012 was committed by Romanian nationals (7,383 of a total of 68,428 crimes that were committed by foreign nationals, pdf)
- Labour Donor Defects to UKIP, Tells Fellow Members to Vote for Farage's Party
- Nigel Farage reflects 'widespread concern' about immigration, says Labour peer
- Brendan O'Neill: Nigel Farage and the fury of the elites
- Ukip candidate Bobby Anwar 'stabbed in the face' in attack
- Labour Silent Over Councillor's Holocaust Tweet
- Red Ed's day from hell: First Miliband blunder over cost of shopping - then doesn't even know his local party boss
- Revealed: Why millions WON'T get the £155 new state pension they're expecting
- UKIP: George Osborne's support for EU membership holding back Britain's economic potential
- Eviction Britain: More than half a million face having their homes repossessed
- Backlash over banks' fee-paying accounts: Complaints triple amid fears of new mis-selling scandal
- ECB's Mersch says chances for June action grown substantially
- Countries are entitled to reject benefit claims, says ECJ advocate general
- Erasmus - little more than an EU-subsidised party?
- Rude awakening for Croatia after EU accession
- Commission hopefuls largely unknown on streets of Europe
- Newsnight: Paxman Asks Berlusconi If He Called Angela Merkel An 'Unf*ckable Lard-Arse" (VIDEO)
- Socialist-Motion Trainwreck: France Mistakenly Orders 2,000 Trains Which Are Too Wide For Its Platforms
- Ukraine: First loan tranche of EU Macro-Financial Assistance disbursed (Commission)
- Ukraine's pro-EU 'chocolate king' riding high in election polls
- Russian troops start pulling back from Ukraine border, as Medvedev warns EU and US they risked provoking cold war
- Nato chief describes 'outrageous' Russia as threat to Europe
- UK journalist gets detained in Ukraine, but the British media remain silent
- Russian journalists arrested for breaking 'Kiev's UN-marked helicopters' news
- China and Russia ink $400 billion gas deal
- As Russia Dumps A Record Amount Of US Treasurys, Here Is What It Is Buying
- Did the Federal Reserve Launder $141 Billion Dollars Through Belgium to Hide Massive Increase In Quantitative Easing?
- German TV Exposes "Gold Price Manipulation Fit For A Financial Thriller"
- UKIP head into North East elections as the big spenders
- VIDEO: UKIP’s Roger Helmer talks of support in Boston
- The Observer's spectacular own goal, by Roger Helmer
- Lib-Dem MEP Phil Bennion: "Roger Helmer is a very competent man. And very agreeable. I have great respect for him."
- Watch: Suzanne Evans: UKIP needs to hold balance of power in 2015 to make sure there will be a referendum (BBC, Andrew Neil)
- Watch: David Coburn: For Scotland to be ruled by Brussels and Frankfurt is not 'independence' (BBC)
- ComRes/Independent: Ukip on 35%, 11 points ahead of Labour, with Tories on 20%
- Euro Election Projections, By Region: Comres/Independent update 18 May
- Ukip Placed in First and Third Place by Different Polls Ahead of European Elections
- Westminster still expects Ukip to win
- Wales: Ukip's clear message on quitting Europe
- Local Elections: 'Battle borough' Havering could see big Ukip gains and a coalition, according to report
- South Tyneside: Can UKIP break Labour's grip at local elections?
- Labour councellor turns up in drag to protest against UKIP public meeting
- Political Language used as a Weapon in the P.C. Era
- Election Countdown – Reason to Vote UKIP #5 - EU laws override UK laws
- Election Countdown – reason to vote UKIP #6: Send them a message
- UkipDaily: Sunday’s Papers - 18 May 2014
- UkipDaily: Saturday's Papers - 17 May 2014
- Trying To Ban Pfizer's Bid For AstraZeneca Would Be In Breach Of EU Law
- Asylum seekers are put in 4-star hotels - at the cost of £900,000 from taxpayers
- Democracy is Not For Sale in the European Union
- Vast Majority Of Swiss Reject $25 Minimum Wage In National Referendum
- Hundreds of protesters arrested in Brussels as business leaders debate 'maintaining citizen's trust'
- Deutsche Bank Scrambles To Raise Capital: Will Sell €8 Billion In Stock At Up To 30% Discount
- Italy's Renzi faces Grillo challenge ahead of EU election
- The Real Reason Draghi Will Do "Whatever It Takes" To Crush The Euro
- 'It’s a dead end': German FM joins chorus of discontent over Russia sanctions rhetoric
- Kiev Waging War on Its Own People, by Stephen Lendman
- Watch: Voting in the Ukrainian parliament
- Ron Paul: The Fuse Has Been Lit (Weekly Podcast, Charles Goyette)
- Washington spends £200m creating intelligence hub in Britain
- Britain has tried to block release of US 'torture files' that could prove Blair Government was complicit in ill-treatment of terror suspects, it is claimed
- Now America loses Blair's 'I'll back Iraq war' letter to Bush: Mystery of missing note that told US President, 'whatever you do, I'm with you'
- Chaos in Libya: How the US-NATO War Destabilized North Africa and Now Threatens Europe
- Over 3000 Chinese Evacuated (By Boat & Plane) As Vietnam's Anti-China Riots Escalate
- Where the World's Unsold Cars Go To Die...
- FDA To Ban Organic Farming?
- WATCH: Nigel Farage vs James O'Brien: Live On LBC
- Nigel Farage: UKIP in Scotland to win their first seat in the European Parliament (BBC, This Week)
- WATCH: UKIP, the Radical Right and the European Elections - with Nigel Farage, Matthew Goodman, Laura Sandys, Joe Twyman (Chatham House)
- Euro Election Projections: Comres update 15 May (by region)
- Ukip enjoys donation surge after Tory donors defect: Sevenfold rise to almost £500,000 this year
- WATCH: Cast Iron Dave 2009. Lest We Forget.
- Ukip roars ahead in Dover general election poll
- Roger Helmer: Voters will support UKIP on key issues
- Roger Helmer's ST Georges day Speech in Seaford
- UKIP offers voters authentic new approach to politics, by Roger Helmer MEP
- Washington Post interviews Nigel Farage
- Only 3% of Ukip supporters say they trust politicians
- Belfast: Reasonably good start for UKIP in political minefield
- WATCH: Nigel Farage and Henry Reilly on tour, Northern Ireland 2014
- UKIP defiant as election posters are destroyed in Hitchin
- UKIP deputy leader Paul Nuttall warns on dangers of low energy bulbs
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage backs Collegiate campaign
- Nigel Farage: British Asian member quit UKIP because she was intimidated
- WATCH: UKIP's Patrick O'Flynn on Sanya-Jeet Thandi quitting the party (Daily Politics)
- WATCH: The Truth about UKIP that the Mainstream Media Don't Show You (Breitbart London)
- Thalidomide: The Fifty Year Fight
- 51% agree with the statement: "UKIP is highlighting important issues which other parties aren't taking seriously enough" - Ipsos Mori poll (relegated to the very bottom)
- Survey spotlights pro-EU Brits, anti-EU Italians
- UKIP MEP Gerard Batten speaks out for victims of Thalidomide (EP video)
- Norman Tebbit: The smears against Nigel Farage - and the freedoms of Magna Carta
- Government to slash subsidies for large scale solar farms
- UkipDaily News Brief: Friday, 16th May 2014
- Elections 2014: Lib Dem Nick Clegg is a man with nothing left to lose
- EU elections 2014: Does Germany rule your world?
- Euro Growth Diverges; Strong Germany Offsets France
- Left and Right trade europhile blows on economy in EU election debate
- Buses, selfies, posters: EU farce in full swing
- French PM Valls signs decree giving government new powers to block foreign takeover bids - but will it get EU approval?
- Italy threatens to send migrants who arrive by sea across Europe unless it gets help to stop flow
- Greece denies plan for retroactive tax on foreign bondholders
- Greek Stocks Tumble, Drag Periphery Down, On Election Fears, Retroactive Tax
- Why Belgium Can Never Work
- Europe's "Very Disappointing" Q1 GDP In Charts
- When The Head Of The European Central Bank Lies To Zero Hedge On The Record: Presenting Europe's "Plan Z"
- Euro zone first-quarter growth disappoints, puts pressure on ECB to start the money printing machine
- Russia Dumps 20% Of Its Treasury Holdings As Mystery "Belgium" Buyer Adds Another Whopping $40 Billion
- PM Viktor Orban upsets europhiles by call for Hungarian minority self-rule in Ukraine
- Jobbik MEP accused of working for Russia because 'he regulalry meets with Russian dipomats in a "conspiratorial manner", and visits Moscow every month'
- Czech Republic: 'No NATO Troops on Our Soil'
- Ukraine Slides Deeper Toward War as Russia Warns on Vote
- Did William Hague deceive House of Commons over Ukraine?
- Odessa massacre victims died in seconds, not from smoke - emergency service chief
- Ukraine Can Use EU Aid to Pay Off Russian Gas Debt – European Commission
- Letter from the Kremlin: Putin writes to EU leaders regarding the supply and transit of Russian gas across the territory of Ukraine
- Donetsk People's Republic announces sanctions against US, EU
- Indiana Police Taser Ten Year Old Boy At Day Care
- Meet The People Who "Fix" The Price Of Gold