- Nigel Farage: A steady 14 per cent of Ukip’s vote comes from people who didn’t vote at all in 2010
- Predicted 'Power cuts at Christmas' as big chill hits Britain
- Ed's cap on energy bills will bankrupt suppliers and destroy investment needed to keep lights on, warns top economist
- MP must share the pain of these belt-tightening times
- Tax Payers' Alliance: Briefing document on the Autumn Statement
- Operation on a Friday? Why patients are 24% more likely to die if they have to recuperate in hospital at the weekend
- How Cameron's government is criminalizing student dissent
- Chance of Britain leaving EU "5 percent at most", says Vince Cable
- David Cameron risks Tory backlash over EU military plans
- Ministry of Defence blows £180million on luxury hotels, cars... and £3,000 for a Sky Sports subscription
- Godfrey Bloom's Seasonal Greeting
- Fury as EU squanders £420m on GLOBAL empire with 3,500 pen-pushers in 140 countries
- Lost in paradise: the EU's embassy in the South Pacific
- EU: Sun, sea and waste in the South Pacific
- Quarter of Europeans face poverty – Eurostat
- No troika deal in December as Greece falls behind with bailout pledges
- Greece: Banks to be forced to freeze accounts of tax debtors from this week
- Athens erupts in violence over teen death anniversary
- Pro-EU protesters topple Lenin monument in Kiev, smash it to pieces with hammers
- Edward Snowden to give evidence to EU parliament, says MEP
- EU must fight negative forces, says Barroso
- China hails historic WTO global trade agreement
- The Japan Times: "Impending Japan-China war has the makings of a Clancy classic"
- South Korea Unveils It's Own Air Defense Zone, Overlapping China's And Japan's
- Obama admin 'cherry-picked intelligence' to justify Syria strike
- Saudi prince Bandar led attacks on Syria Christians
- Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- The Triumph Of "Ron Paul-ism"
- On EU migrants, David Cameron is making promises he can't keep, by Nigel Farage
- Farage: Government's migrant benefit plans 'outrageous' (BBC Radio 4)
- Ukip emerging as challenger to Labour, says Nigel Farage
- UKIP on 30% in South Thanet
- Nigel Farage: David Cameron does not have the 'guts' to restrict migrants (with audio)
- Nigel Farage 'getting fit' for EU elections after neck operation
- UKIP Isle of Wight branch votes against standing aside for 'Eurosceptic' Tory MP Andrew Turner (who failed to back MP Afriyie's referendum amendment)
- Paul Nuttall to visit Knutsford, December 5
- Spain behaves like Mugabe's Zimbabwe says UKIP MEP William Dartmouth
- Foreign Office demands explanation after a British diplomatic bag was opened and searched by Spanish Guardia Civil officers on the border with Gibraltar
- Gibraltar row as Spanish police search British diplomatic bag
- Political speeches: Hannan, Farage, Kinnock, Howe, Cook, Hague (BBC video)
- Immigration proposals show that UKIP is setting the agenda
- UKIP's Tim Aker on Cameron's fake EU immigration pledge
- Romania and Bulgaria: Will the government’s proposed benefit changes be effective? (Migration Watch UK)
- Daily Express EU migrants petition handed in to No. 10
- Cameron, Osborne and Crosby grilled by backbenchers: exclusive details
- Cigarette packaging: Ministers launch fresh review
- U-turn on plain packaging "scandalous"
- Australia: First report since the introduction of tobacco plain packaging a year ago: 'Booming illegal tobacco costs government billions'
- Less is More: Britain needs stability as well as change - Brendan Robinson
- Henry Reilly: 'Believing a child is entitled to have a mother, not two gay daddies, doesn't make you a dinosaur'
- Vince Cable defends Royal Mail float price before MPs after profits double
- RBS 'drove businesses to collapse before stripping their assets'
- A 670-page insult to Scots' intelligence
- Scottish independence: Mariano Rajoy says Scotland would be 'outside EU'
- German parties agree 'Grand Coalition'
- Germany’s new coalition will make little change to Merkel’s euro policies
- ECB lays blame for market risk on taper gossip
- ECB’s Asmussen warns Ireland
- ECB spells out bond-buying programme conditions
- Greece to stay in recession, warns OECD
- Exposing The Reality Of The "Too Good To Be True" Greek Budget Myth
- Bank of Cyprus sees deposits drop by over a third
- Portugal passes 2014 budget as protesters rail against austerity
- Italy's Senate expels ex-PM Silvio Berlusconi
- EU environmental taxes account for 6.17% of tax revenue in EU-27 in 2011 (Eurostat)
- EU agrees new compromise on car emissions limits
- NSA surveillance: Europe threatens to freeze US data-sharing arrangements
- EU commissioner under fire over response to US spy allegations
- Belgian senate panel to vote on bill to extend euthanasia to minors
- Norway Debates $800 Billion Wealth Fund’s Investment Options
- Angola bans Islam and shuts down all mosques across the country because it 'clashes with state religion of Christianity'
- 'Israel, US to stage large-scale military drill when Iran nuclear deal expires'
- President Karzai refuses to sign security deal with US until all Afghan citizens are released from Guantanamo (CNN video)
- TSA Spent $900 Million on Behavior Detection Officers Who Detected 0 Terrorists
- Martial Law Drills Taking Place Nationwide — Black Helicopters Descend on Cities at Night
- Bitcoin value passes $1,000 for first time ever
- Gerald Celente: US will never pay the debt (video)
- Why Is Debt The Source Of Income Inequality And Serfdom? It's The Interest, Baby