- William Dartmouth: 'EU has to fudge the admission criteria to make Ukraine eligible'
- Stuart Parr: UKIP councillors have best attendance records
- UKIP sees its membership soar upwards
- Ukip is the most working-class-dominated party since Michael Foot's Labour in 1983, says Goodwin. Alternatively: Working Class Voters are Waking Up.
- Up to 30% of British voters potentially receptive to UKIP
- David Coburn: There's only one choice if you want real independence for Scotland (BBC video)
- UKIP statement on smear campaign by The Times, just like the one it ran against Lord Ashcroft 15 years, ago as political establishment fights tidal wave of support for the party
- Ukip supporters aren't 'fruitcakes' and I get why people vote for them, says Nick Clegg
- MP Lorely Burt impersonates Nigel Farage at LibDems Spring Conference e
- Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood criticised by former party leader for her fierce attack on UKIP
- UKIP accuses Ireland's deputy prime minister of 'petty insults' as EU row deepens
- Nannygate, immigration and why the Tories are at war
- Dave's answer to the immigration row? Find a new planet
- Let migrants' grandparents in UK too, say Lib Dems in bid to water down immigration reforms
- Liberal Democrats shaken up by “Elvis Bus Pass Party” in Nottingham
- MPs to get ANOTHER week off because they don't have enough to do in Parliament
- UK floods: hundreds of homes could be denied insurance payouts due to 'groundwater' exemption
- Tory Bedroom Tax minister questions why hungry people go to food banks
- Met Police 'Taser use on children rises sixfold'
- European and EU News – Round-up week ending 8 March (Iain McKie)
- Merkel wants EU propaganda lessons in schools across Europe to counter 'growing Euro-scepticism'
- Schulz blocks legal advice on independent Scotland EU membership
- EU Bank-Crisis Talks Resume as Draghi Watches Attentively
- After stress test results, ECB eyes recap of Greek banks by end of June
- Greece to miss deadline for rescue loan deal
- Greek FinMin, in Brussels, sets sights on troika deal by April
- Italy's Renzi says tax cuts will not imperil EU limits
- Europe faces 'shooting conflict' if Russia enters east Ukraine, says Hague
- Russia's oligarchs throw their weight behind Kiev's revolutionary rulers
- We want to be Russian, say Crimean MPs as tensions rise
- Nick Clegg hints at Crimea deal if Vladimir Putin 'drops KGB mentality'
- McCain: It's Tragic There's No U.S. Military Option In Ukraine
- Byron Sanford: Who is fooling who over the Ukraine?
- NGO documents plan Ukraine war (RT video)
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag… They Only Argue About WHO Is the Culprit
- Has Blackwater been deployed to Ukraine? Notorious U.S. mercenaries 'seen on the streets of flashpoint city' as Russia claims 300 hired guns have arrived in country
- EPA's Global Warming Agenda Will Cost Economy $2.2 Trillion (Fox video)
- Latest Opinium Poll makes good showing for UKIP
- Nigel Farage: It's about community. It's about a sense of who we are as a people... (BBC Andrew Marr, 02.03.2014)
- Watch: Nigel Farage vs Grant Shapps (Andrew Marr)
- William Dartmouth: Out of the EU and into the world (UKIP Spring Conference)
- Roger Helmer: Banging on about energy and climate (UKIP Spring conference)
- UKIP Spring Conference - BBC coverage, with UKIP's Suzanne Evans
- John Bickley: The working classes have been stuffed by Labour (video - UKIP Spring conference)
- UKIP spring conference serves up confidence
- 'Our country is unrecognisable' Farage's rallying cry on immigration at Ukip conference (Express)
- Mass immigration has left Britain 'unrecognisable', says Nigel Farage (Telegraph)
- The Government has lost its grip on immigration
- Farage says UKIP prepared to enter 2015 coalition negotiations with party that offers speedy referendum
- UKIP confident of ousting Tories as Hounslow's second party
- UKIP hopes to fight elections in Gibraltar
- UKIP campaign against 'highway robbery'
- Nigel Farage: Enough is enough, let people tell their jokes
- Roger Helmer: Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Gerard Batten: Merkel confirmed what Barroso had said: There will be no fundamental re-negotiation of EU membership (Daily Politics, 28.02.2014)
- Where Clegg and Farage agree: Cameron's EU renegotiation plan is a fantasy
- LibDem Response to the UKIP Threat
- Gary Robinson: Are the Liberal Democrats flip-flopping over the EU?
- Liam Fox: 'Ditch immigration policy' to win Ukip votes
- Rage of Boris at 'Osborne the liar': Johnson in savage attack on 'dirty tricks plot' by No11 to derail his leadership hopes
- Tories divided over Boris Johnson's ambitions of leadership
- Nigel Farage hopeful of Irish Eurosceptic MEPs
- Euro crisis worsens and Spanish flock to Britain
- Even Labour rejects Martin Schulz for next European commission president
- Pensions blow for millions as 66 per cent of people will be forced to work even longer
- Industry bosses demand action on soaring energy prices and EU climate policies which are crippling the manufacturing sector
- The end of free banking? Customers face charges for accounts
- Germany's Schaeuble does not see imminent bank resolution deal
- Near-Bankrupt Rome Bailed Out As Italy Unemployment Rises To All Time High, Grows By Most On Record In 2013
- Ukraine crisis: William Hague warns Russia of economic fallout
- US warns Moscow of 'huge price' to pay as Russians spread out across Crimea
- Commissioner Karel de Gucht: EU to sign Association Agreement when Ukraine is ready
- Byron Sanford: The knives are out between Russia and the EU over Ukraine
- Five top military, security commanders take oath to Crimea
- Ukraine Navy Chief Surrenders to Russians, Charged With Treason
- Ukrainian warships voluntarily leave Sevastopol: sources
- 675,000 Ukrainians pour into Russia as 'humanitarian crisis' looms
- Russian Flags Hoisted Across East Ukraine
- From Kiev To Crimea: Visualizing The Last 2 Weeks In Ukraine
- Memo to Obama: This Was Their Red Line!
- Meanwhile, China Quietly Takes Over Zimbabwe
- Monty Pelerin: Keynesian Political Economy Is Theft