UKIP MEP Derek Clark speaks during the debate on the freedom of movement for workers, Strasbourg, 11.03.2014
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 11 March 2014
• Speaker: Derek Clark MEP, UKIP (East Midlands), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) group.
- Reaction: Iliana Malinova IOTOVA (Bulgaria), Socialist group (S&D), with ensuing Blue-card Question from Derek Clark.
- Response: László ANDOR, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
• Debate: Freedom of movement for workers Report: Edit Bauer (A7-0386/2013) Report on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on measures facilitating the exercise of rights conferred on workers in the context of freedom of movement for workers [COM(2013)0236 - C7-0114/2013 - 2013/0124(COD)] Committee on Employment and Social Affairs