UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew speaks during the AGRI committee meeting on plant reproductive material law, Brussels, 27.01.2014
• European Parliament, Brussels, 27 January 2014
• Speakers: Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) Group.
• Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
• Items on Agenda: 5.0 (AGRI/7/12787) Production and making available on the market of plant reproductive material (plant reproductive material law)
DRAFT REPORT on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the production and making available on the market of plant reproductive material (plant reproductive material law) - (COM(2013)0262 – C7-0121/2013 – 2013/0137(COD))
- Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
Rapporteur: Sergio Paolo Francesco Silvestris MEP