UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew speaks at the Constitutional Affairs committee meeting on the location of the European Parliament, Brussels, 18.06.2013
Two-seat EU Parliament: Keeping the Strasbourg economy afloat
• European Parliament, Brussels, 18 June 2013.
• Speaker: Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) Group.
• Committee on Constitutional Affairs (AFCO)
• Item on Agenda: 7.0 (AFCO/7/11302) The location of the seats of the European Union's Institutions [2012/2308(INI)] - Draft report Fox/Häfner: The location of the seats of the European Institutions (pe513.103v02)
- Working document Fox/Häfner: Explanatory Statement for a draft report on the seats of the European Union Institutions (pe510.684v02)
- Draft Opinion PETI: The location of the seats of the European Institutions (pe510.780v01)