British taxpayer subsidising indiscriminate French deep-sea trawling
UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew speaks at the Fisheries committee meeting on deep-sea trawling, Brussels, 17.06.2013
• European Parliament, Brussels, 17 June 2013
• Speaker: Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) Group.
- Response: Jean-Pierre Le Visage, Scapeche Deputy Managing Director
• Committee on Fisheries
• Item on Agenda: 3.0 - Public hearing on "Deep-Sea fishing: How to minimise the social and economic impacts of the new access regime" - Hearing Programme (pdf)
• Full session (video stream)