2014 European Elections date change is not lawful - Stuart Agnew
UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew raises a mostion to postpone the vote on date changes to the 2014 European Elections, Strabourg, 20.05.2013
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 20 May 2013
• Speaker: Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) Group.
• Order of Business: Motion to postpone voting on the Casini Report, that changes the date of the European Elections in 2014, and send it back to Committee pending a legal opinion.
- "Period for the eighth election of representatives to the European Parliament by direct universal suffrage" A7-0138/2013 - Carlo Casini MEP - Committee on Constitutional Affairs (AFCO)
- Speaking in support of the Motion:
Francesco Speroni MEP (Italy), Co-President of the EFD group
-Speaking against the Motion:
Rafał TRZASKOWSKI MEP (Poland), EPP group