EU Charter opt-out was a worthless promise and a lie - Stuart Agnew MEP
UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew speaks during the Constituional Affairs committee meeting of the 18.02.2013, Brussels.
ECJ ruling confirms EU Charter applies in UK, but Tories adopt Blair's lies over UK opt-outs.
• European Parliament, Brussels, 18 February 2013
• Speaker: Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP (Eastern Counties), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) Group.
- Response : Andrew DUF MEP (Rapporteur) UK, Liberal Democrats, ALDE group (Liberals)
• Items on Agenda: 6.0 (AFCO/7/07564) Draft protocol on the application of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union on the Czech Republic (consultation)
• Committee on Constitutional Affairs (AFCO)
• Full session (video)