EU using PANA committee to extend its excessive tax programmes throughout Europe - David Coburn MEP
• European Parliament, Brussels, 09 May 2017
• David COBURN MEP, UK Independence Party (Scotland), Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy (EFDD) group - @DavidCoburnUkip
- Response: Chair - Werner LANGEN MEP (Germany), EPP group
• Committee of Inquiry to investigate alleged contraventions and maladministration in the application of Union law in relation to money laundering, tax avoidance and tax evasion (PANA)
• Item on Agenda: 3.0 (PANA/8/09832) Public Hearing: "Cooperation in tax matters with European jurisdictions"
- Panel Two: Gibraltar amd Channel Islands
• Full session (video stream)