• European Parliament, Brussels, 29 August 2011
• Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
• Debate on "Restoring market confidence: legislative and institutional responses" with the President of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, the President of the Eurogroup Jean-Claude Juncker, Minister of Finance of Poland (Council Presidency) Jacek Rostowski and Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs Olli Rehn. (ECON/7/06667)
• Speakers: Marta Andreasen MEP, UK Independence Party (South East), EFD Group in the European Parliament (Europe of Freedom and Democracy).
- Questions to Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank, Olie Rehn, Economic and Monetary Affairs commissioner, and Jean-Claude Juncker, Eurogroup president (no replies by the latter two)
• Reply: Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
Video source: EbS (European Parliament)