European Patents Office delves into the 'patentability of plant traits' - Stuart Agnew MEP
• European Parliament, Brussels, 13 October 2015
• Stuart Agnew MEP, UK Independence Party (Eastern), Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group (EFDD).
- Response: European Commission representative
• Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRI)
• Item on Agenda: 11.0 Exchange of views on plant breeders' rights and a recent decision of the European Patent office (EPO) concerning the patentability of plant traits
• Full session (video stream)