Organic farming: It isn't sustainable to import food from 5,000 miles away - Stuart Agnew MEP
• European Parliament, Brussels, 15 July 2015
• Stuart Agnew MEP, UK Independence Party (Eastern), Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group (EFDD).
- Responses: Commission representative; and Martin HÄUSLING MEP (Germany), Greens/EFS group
• Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRI)
• Item on Agenda: 11.0 (AGRI/8/00399) Organic production and labelling of organic products
- Commission Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on organic production and labelling of organic products - COM(2014)0180 (More documents related to Item 11)
• Full session (video stream)