UKIP MEP Stuart Agnew speaks during the AGRI committee meeting on cloning of farm animals, Brussels, 26.05.2015
• European Parliament, Brussels, 26 May 2015
• Stuart Agnew MEP, UK Independence Party (Eastern), Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group (EFDD).
• Committee on Agriculture
• Item on Agenda: Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the cloning of animals of the bovine, porcine, ovine, caprine and equine species kept and reproduced for farming purposes COM(2013)0892
- Proposal for a Council Directive on the placing on the market of food from animal clones
- AGRI committee report on Proposal