Should Russia have a judge on the European Court of Human Rights? - William Dartmouth MEP
UKIP MEP William Dartmouth bluecards EPP MEP Plenkovic during the Ukraine debate, Strasbourg, 10.02.2015
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 10 February 2015
• Bluecard question: William Dartmouth MEP, UKIP (South West), Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy group (EFDD).
- Response: Andrej PLENKOVIĆ MEP (Croatia), EPP group.
• Debate: Situation in Ukraine
- Statement by the Vice-President of the Commission/High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy